Lifestyle Flooring STANDARD CONDITIONS OF TRADING
When purchasing flooring from this website you are entering into the following terms and conditions.
1. (a) All sales shall be deemed to be made between the buyer and Lifestyle Flooring in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale herein after mentioned. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions and any terms and conditions put forward by the Buyer, these conditions shall prevail.
(b) All representation on behalf of Lifestyle Flooring is valid only if they are confirmed in writing and the Buyer shall not rely upon any representation unless confirmed in writing.
(c) The prices for all materials or goods supplied and transportation shall be strictly in accordance with those prices at the time of order currently notified and published by Lifestyle Flooring unless otherwise confirmed in writing by Lifestyle Flooring. Goods are not sold (or tested) as conforming to any British Standard Specification or as fit for any particular purpose, unless expressly so stated in writing, and any term, condition or warranty that the goods are so fit is excluded.
2. All goods are to be paid for at the time of ordering, unless some other terms have been specifically agreed in writing between the buyer and Lifestyle Flooring. Any overdue accounts will attract a charge of interest at the rate of 2% above the base rate per month or part thereof. In the event that Court proceedings have been instigated, all costs relating to such proceedings will become the responsibility of the Buyer.
3. The ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has paid to Lifestyle Flooring the whole price thereof. The Buyer agrees that, prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, Lifestyle Flooring may, at any time enter upon the Buyer’s premises and remove the goods and that the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for this purpose. The buyer may not install the goods prior to completion of payment in full. Not withstanding that ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer save as provided above, the goods shall be at the risk of the Buyer from the time of collection or delivery to him of the goods.
4.All orders are made to “Curbside”. This means that the goods will be unloaded at the nearest point of access to the delivery address for the delivery vehicle. Pallet deliveries are generally made on vehicles with a tail lift; pallets are lowered down and wheeled to the nearest accessible point. Please note that drivers to not come inside your house or apartment building.
5. It is the buyers responsibility to check the goods for damage or wrong delivery before accepting delivery. No claim for damages or wrong delivery can be made if the carriers receipt is signed as goods received in good condition. Any claim for damages or wrong delivery must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods, failing which all claims shall be deemed to be waived.
6. Whilst every effort will be made by Lifestyle Flooring to ensure that the correct quantity and quality of goods are delivered within a timely manner to the buyer, neither Lifestyle Flooring or the manufacturer shall be liable for any damages caused by the such omissions or delays.
7. In installing or using any goods or equipment supplied by Lifestyle Flooring the purchaser shall observe all instructions, directions and warnings issued by Lifestyle Flooring the manufacturer.
8. All cases of wars, riots, strikes, lockouts, bankruptcy, fire, water damage, delay in transport, lack of means of transport, breakdown in factories or those of our suppliers or any other unforeseeable events give us the right to postpone the fulfilment of the contract, as well as to cancel it partially or wholly without thereby conferring on the Buyer the right to claim damages against Lifestyle Flooring or the manufacturers.
9.The contract is between you and Lifestyle Flooring.
10.All consumers have the right to cancel their order with Lifestyle Floors within 7 days of receipt of goods without giving a reason. The consumer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and all monies will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation less a 20% restocking fee. This does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
11. All contracts subject to these Conditions between the Buyer and Lifestyle Flooring, shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with English law and the Buyer hereby agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of all claims, disputes or differences arising out of or in connection with any such contract.